US Robotics 9108a
These routers are based on the Broadcom chipset which are the chipset used on Be DSLAMs.
The Gateway supports ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+ iterations Annex A and Annex M (not tested Annex M).
The following is taken from the configuration settings of the Unofficial Be Forum other routers thread
and also from the Be Member RonanJordan who published his config for other 9108a users:
1. install USR EasyConfigurator software onto your PC. A copy of the program is on the Install CD or You can get the latest version 2.71 here:
2. Turn off your BeBox and leave it unconnected for 40mins (Optional, but recommended)
3. Open up a command prompt and run ipconfig /flushdns (Optional, but recommended).
4. Plug in the 9108a and switch it on and launch the EasyConfigurator, click on the box display configuration. this will now bring up some boxes on the left hand side and enter or select the following settings in each relevant section:
Select Other ISP
No user login or password required. If prompted , you a using wrong protocol
For static IP users:
You will need your IP address , subnet mask and DNS1/DNS2 server details . Call Be to obtain this.
5. Once all the settings have been entered click apply, this write the settings to modem and then it will auto restart.
One thing I found was that the easyconfigurator is the only program which allowed me to enter the settings make it work. The web interface gui does allow me to configure the connection but it did not work properly as some of the options were not present.
to login to the web gui use http://192.168.1.1 and the login with admin as the username and admin as the default password, from there you can configure your LAN IP and wireless settings, port forwarding and of course your admin password for the router.